Your safety and enjoyment of the Sanctuary during your visit is very important to us. The protection of the natural environment and the safety of the wildlife and their habitat is also important to us. For these reasons, please follow these safety and courtesy guidelines during your visit.
- Brookside Cottage (South Bedford Road) and Meadowside Cottage (Sarles Street) are private residences and as such please respect the privacy of these properties.
- The purpose of the Sanctuary is to give our guests an opportunity to experience the restorative nature of the natural environment. As such, we ask that you refrain from activities that might be disruptive to others and the environment.
- Please remove all food waste and trash that you create.
- Camping, campfires, and overnight use are not permitted. We ask that you leave the Sanctuary by 30 minutes after sundown. Please enjoy the sunset.
- Swimming and ice skating are prohibited.
- Trail bikes are not allowed.
- Dogs are allowed in the Sanctuary, but must be leashed at all times and dog waste MUST be cleaned up and removed from the property when you leave. Please abide by these restrictions so we may continue to provide a clean, safe and beautiful place to walk your dogs.
- During a Covid 19 outbreak, Marsh Sanctuary will follow CDC guidelines, including social distancing and masking requirements.